Friday, October 02, 2009

If You Turn Into Teen Wolf, You Might Get Better At Basketball

If there is one weakness of mine that everyone in my life is aware of; it's my ability to be really bad at playing basketball. Over the years, I've learned that this ability can be attributed to the fact that I am short, I don't practice, and I'm usually under slept or stoned.

I remember watching a movie about a young man who overcame his lack of "game" by turning into a werewolf.



The transition seems very painful and traumatic. It has been observed to come on very suddenly and abruptly, which could cause much discomfort.



After the tough part is over, you look like the picture above. Facial expression varies with personality. This model's expression: "I'm confused and scared while I look at myself in the mirror."

If it were me, I'd just be excited that in a few minutes I will be schooling all of my stupid classmates.



I never knew about the maximum jumping height of a werewolf, but the evidence suggests that it's enormous! This model is only 5'7", and he's going to dunk! SICK!!!
I'm 5'8", so I might even be able to add in a 360 degree spin before I jam that ball in.



When you're done beating your friends in basketball, document the experience. Take a shower, find some dungarees, get that ball, and smile for Mommy!

WOLF!

No comments: