Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mullet Justification

I regret nothing. I just merely wanted to state why I looked so badass in that picture.

1. I'm too busy being awesome to worry about hair.

2. My hair matches my life philosophy. Business in the front (when I'm on the job, its nothing but hard work for me). And Party in the back ( as soon as quitin' time comes round, its nothing but good times on the reg, sex on the reg, yachts on the reg. Basically, all the finer things in life. Thank you, Mr. Powers for that Philosophy.

3. My answering machine is busted. My dad called me and told me to, "Wear your sunday best to this photo shoot. We need a great xmas card!" I heard, "Hi son. be cool. grow a mullet." I knew that message was too good to be true.

4. The main reason, is that I have been working as a touring roadie for .38 Special. I have a small cameo in this AMAZING video, see if you can find me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXQDWuitMZc

(Couldn't embed. bastards!)

This is probably the greatest and most dated music video ever. I love southern rock, damnit. And let me tell you, life on the road is no joke. Yeah, there are groupies, which is awful swell and all. but periodically you are sober and actually need to work. Sheesh.

(side note. I'm not joking when I say i REALLY like this song. As much of a non-southerner I am, damnit I love this song. Pure southern rock.)

No comments: