Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How We Met El Benda

One day, 6012 asked me (Good) to help him move all of his office items into the bathtub. I gladly obliged as I saw this as an excellent opportunity to kill 6012.

As 6012 placed the last brown rectangular thing into the bathub, I stabbed him in the arm with my car key. He quickly spun around and whipped me with his cape. The whip made the cape feel like a truckload of concrete colliding with my cheekbone. I fell to the floor screaming, "SHOWWWWWNNNNNNNN."

"That's right," 6012 commented as he wiped blood off of his arm with a tissue. After dropping the tissue into the toilet, he kicked me in the face, laughed, and walked back toward the office. Realizing that I had just run out of luck, I decided to throw my lucky rabbit's foot into the toilet.

This event was followed by some major bowel irritation, so I decided to relieve myself while I was alone. Suddenly, I heard 6012 walking toward the bathroom. I was sure he was coming back for revenge.

"Hey, man, I'm not mad about earlier. We're cool. Oh, I forgot to mention that the toilet doesn't flush," 6012 told me through the door.

What happened next completely changed my perspective of the physical world.


Apparently, all it takes to make an El Benda is some DNA, a little bit of luck, and some poop!

No comments: