Thursday, August 27, 2009

Local: Area Man anxiously awaits 8 bladed razor

"This beard isn't cutting itself. We live in a very modern society. We've built atomic weapons, landed a man on the moon, and even learned to breed pandas in captivity. IS IT SO MUCH TO ASK FOR A RAZOR THAT HAS 8 BLADES! I got optimistic when they released three, four, even 6 bladed razor. But it seems like the technology has stopped. This has done nothing but irritate me. I thought our American flag stood for freedom. Well, I want to live in a country where a man is free to purchase a razor with 8 blades, damnit!

Razor makers, I frown upon you! Leaving us extreme bearded folk out in the dust. How am I going to rock a sweet chinstrap for my son's graduation now!"

-Davis McDavis, Local Man/ Beard enthusiast.

No comments: