Monday, August 17, 2009

"I'm sketchy!"



I'm so sketched out right now. I'm really worried. It usually happens suddenly, without warning, and without mercy. I am afraid. I'm afraid because they might catch us. They might know what we're doing right now. They are preconditioned to know. I am hence preconditioned to be sketched.

It really helps to use a meter of some sort to quantify stuff. The quantified is "sketch". The quantifier is the Sketchometer. The basic idea is that I'm "sketched" if the meter reads a nonzero value. Once the vlaue is at zero again, the "sketch" has been terminated.

I had a feeling they were on to me. The most prominent indicator was that I was sketched. I had this vivid dream about the police hiring people to draw pictures of me. I think it was because they needed to find me.

BRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG. That was my alarm. As I sat up I screamed, "I've been SKETCHED!"

"We slept in!!!" (From the holiday smash-hit Home Alone)

No comments: